Happy Friday! Oh, how happy I am it’s the weekend…We have a small stairs project we’re tackling this weekend with a little paint. The first thing you see when you walk into our entryway is a flight of stairs leading up to the main part of the house, and right now they are painted brown with some not so cool no-slip runner nailed down. I’m excited to give them a facelift so it’s not such an eyesore the moment you walk int the house.
Some of my favorite links from the web:
- Franziska posted this video sharing her favorite mascara combo and the results are incredible. I’m due for a new mascara and while I usually stick to the drugstore variety, she has me seriously considering spending an extra $10 on this one. Any other recommendations I should consider?
- My new favorite accessory that Jordon gave me for Christmas. It’s even prettier in person!
- Kristin of Bliss At Home revealed her kitchen makeover after much anticipation and I can’t believe the before and after! She has her style nailed down to a T as it flows perfectly with the rest of her home.
- Recipe for chocolate banana brownies. Somehow I’ve never thought to combine the 2 but it sounds delicious! With my sweet tooth there’s no eating just one, so I may have to send them with Jordon to the fire station when he’s off to work :)
- The most beautiful homes that scream my ideal style…I pinned them all to my Dream Home pin board.
Have a great weekend!
Image via Style Me Pretty