Oh, hey – remember me? I blog about my DIY projects and affordable makeovers, eat too much ice cream, and love marble. You may have forgotten, since lately I’m good at not posting or DIYing…I kid I kid. It was only a week without any new posts. But it’s been eating at me like CRAZY so please bear with me while I figure my shiz out. Speaking of, last weekend you may have seen on Instagram I was in Kansas City for Go Blog Social. It was such a great weekend and I learned a ton. More on that next week. I have so many big ideas for this blog of mine and I’m slowly working to make them happen. Slowly but surely.
Around the Web
- Kristin’s bathroom makeover is one for the books. The classic black and white never fails.. Next week I’m sharing our bathroom makeover!
- The One Room Challenge is back! Last year I participated in the grueling 6 week process so it’s nice to watch it from afar this time, stress-free. Jen’s makeover is going to be good. I’m already in love with the paint color.
- Apple just added 300 new emojis to the iPhone, but still no taco.
- Even though it snowed yesterday, spring is almost here and I’m noticing my closet is lacking in that department. Last summer I was living in SF where the summers are pretty mild so I got mostly fall clothing. I’m looking for some lighter colored pieces instead of my usual black. This investment wool blush sweater is so pretty.
- My go-to jacket in a soft nude.
- So many possibilities for this blue boho blouse.
DIYs to Try
- My boyfriend and I booked a trip to Jamaica! A group of firefighter (yes, my bf is a firefighter ;)) are making it a thing to go on an annual trip. I’ve never visited somewhere tropical so I’m really looking forward to this one.
- Instagram: My favorite accessory.
- Pinterest: Can someone do this to my hair please?