Around the Web
- The Lettered College has a genius idea to display pretty dishes as wall decor. Now I have an excuse to load up on Anthropologie dishes…
- The Real Houses of Instagram account will give you maaaaajor house envy. I’m warning you now :)
- Love this DIY cloche by Honestly WTF. Such a cheaper alternative plus you’ll earn bonus points for the chic display.
- I’ve never noticed before but Memorial Day is a GREAT time for shopping! The sales are incredible. A good pair of booties are one of my favorite closet staples year round. The Revolve sale has me eyeing these and these. Which are your favorite?
- Can’t forget to mention the Nordstrom Sale! I checked my shorts drawer and I only have one pair of denim shorts for the summer. I really like this destroyed pair.
- Everything is on sale at West Elm. I may pick up a pillow or four.
- I’m working my tail off trying to finish decorating our home on a dime, and I’m getting so restless I just want to finish! Decorating on a small budget comes with a longer process because I have to decorate in stages and hunt for each piece I put in our home. While I thoroughly enjoy the hunt, I’m getting impatient. The upstairs (where the main living happens) is about 80% complete. I’m working on the office and entryway next, and hope to finish the majority of the bedroom this weekend. I thought I was almost finished with our living room and then I rearranged the furniture last week, so I have a a couple tweaks before I share more photos.
- Jordon my bf is going on a fishing trip with the guys this weekend so I’m taking full advantage of the long weekend to tackle projects and then Monday we’ll spend the day together relaxing.
- The week can’t pass without mentioning The Bachelorette! I’m not kidding when I say I’ve watched every season since the beginning and Monday
s are my favorite day when the show is airing. Do I think it’s unrealistic? Yes. But it’s so entertaining and a good dose of drama for my otherwise boring life. I was so excited when Katelyn was voted the Bachelorette this season by the guys. Do you have any favorites yet?
Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!
Image via The Lettered Cottage