Happy Friday! Sorry I was MIA this week. I’m still struggling to get on a schedule I can keep up with, and chose sleep over blogging. I have a few posts drafted that I’m working on and can’t wait to share though, so I promise I have some good things planned coming up!
Around the Web
- The prettiest natural smokey eye.
- Tips to styling a small space on Glitter Guide.
- For the first time Instagram is now letting ads be clickable.
- I’m falling for the old school sneaks trend and love these New Balance ones. The hardest part is choosing which color!
- Banana Republic is killing it with modern, edgy workwear. This bold red jacket is on my wish list.
- A pale pink pastel wall is the perfect pop of color in this living room.
DIYs to Try
- A rustic phone charger that will look great on your night stand.
- Make this delicate lariat necklace for a fraction of the cost of others. I’ve wanted one of these for a while!
- Simple way to display photos and cute little notes using chicken wire.
- I got my hair done! Just a little color touch up and trim since I’m growing it out.
- I’m so excited to set our clocks ahead this weekend because that means we have more daylight! It’s so hard for me to wake up in the morning when it’s still pitch dark out and I love coming home from work and it’s still light out.
- We started choosing tile for our bathroom. Which option do you like best?