I’m pretty stoked it’s December. The holidays are a magical time and in a few weeks and I’ll be in Iowa for Christmas festivities and hanging out with friends and family. I also have some super exciting things lined up for the blog in the next couple months that I can’t wait to share. Hint: more DIYs, a giveaway, and some home projects!
Just a few things from around the web I’m loving as of late…
- This is the cutest (and most clever) gift guide I’ve seen yet. How creative!
- I don’t usually wear dramatic eye makeup, but I want to try this beautiful twist on the traditional smokey eye.
- The combination of this girly pink bed frame with a rustic-y southwestern rug makes me so happy.
- A little gift wrapping inspiration.
- My friend, Jess and her sister came up with the coolest holiday hairstyle. I already tempted it and my hair isn’t quite long enough :(